The benefits of an automatic lubrication system.
Automatic lubrication provides an optimal amount of lubrication in a consistent manner. This way machines last longer, productivity is higher, the production line is more reliable and costs are saved. In addition, work can be done more safely.
- It increases safety because there is no longer any need for manual lubrication during production.
- It improves the service life of mechanical components and machines.
- Profit from improved productivity.
- Cost reduction by avoiding unplanned downtime or unplanned maintenance.
- Friendly to people and the environment due to metered lubrication without waste.
- Reduction of packaging material.
Possibilities automatic and central lubrication
There are various options and principles for automatic and central lubrication. For example, Lincoln Quicklub lubrication systems. Lincoln "Quicklub" is the collective name for all lubrication systems and components of the progressive principle. Progressive stands for correct dosing of each lubrication point through pre-set volumes of the distributors. Controllable at various levels. Click here for a video presentation.